All donations (even in the smallest amounts) are deeply appreciated.
We're currently raising funds to purchase chant books for the choir.
St. James' Chapel
For almost 30 years, St. James' Chapel of St. Mary's Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception has served as the home for the Traditional Latin Mass community in Kingston, being the site of our monthly Masses. Its cornerstone laid in 1890 by Archbishop Cleary, this little chapel is affectionately known as the "heart of the archdiocese", being a centre of intense prayer and daily Eucharistic adoration.