Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Situation of the Latin Mass

I'm writing this post to reassure everyone that the Traditional Latin Mass is still scheduled on a regular basis in Kingston. Unfortunately, Fr. Price has been forced to cancel for the last two months because of hazardous driving conditions.

With the arrival of spring, the regular monthly Mass will resume. We will be meeting with the Archbishop soon to see if anything can be done to provide for a weekly Mass, or at least provide for a priest to fill in if there is a cancellation.

God Bless!

- Paul

5 comments:

  1. Paul I do not have your current contact information. Can you contact me David Reid @ cascadura@telus.net and this concerns any help Una Voce Canada may be able to provide to the community in Kingston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm wondering if the Latin Mass is still being celebrated in Kingston. I'm probably moving to Kingston next year and I would really like to attend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Next Mass on October 6th, 2013!

      Delete
  3. Hi Paul. I'm new to the area. The Latin Mass in Kingston... it is the first Sunday of each month, at 1500, correct? Communion while kneeling and on the tongue, yes? Is the chapel opened an hour or two ahead for prayer and rosaries, even if only by ones self, before Mass (just wondering so I know what time to head out en route)? Is there any progress with a weekly Latin Mass? I'm hoping to start attending tomorrow, so if you see a new face, it just might be me :), here's hoping. Thank you. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to all of those points! See my newest post!

      Delete