Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Latin Mass to Increase to Two Per Month!

It's hard to believe that it's been over two years since I last posted to this blog! The Latin Mass in Kingston at St. James' Chapel has continued on a regular basis thanks to the continued dedication of Fr. Price, Dan Devlin, and Grant Fitzpatrick. I'm very happy to be able to return to posting on this blog with a bit of good news! Beginning in January, the frequency of the Latin Mass in Kingston will increase to twice per month! Fr. Jan Kusyc of St. Joseph's parish has been privately learning to celebrate the Traditional Latin Mass and will begin to offer it publicly in January, alternating weekends with Fr. Price!
This is very good news for our community, and we should all give thanks to God for this great blessing! Exciting things are beginning to happen, and I hope to soon reestablish the choir and recruit new servers to allow us to celebrate a Missa Cantata (Sung Mass). If you're interested in either, please contact me at 6paulg@gmail.com or give me a call at 343-363-2894 (local Kingston number). - Paul

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I am writing to ask when the next Latin Mass will be celebrated at St. James Chapel. My daughter, who was raised attending the Tridentine Mass, is now a student at St. Lawrence College in Kingston and would like to attend Mass there since the Tridentine Mass is "home" to her. My e-mail address is lauramaepatrie@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you and God bless this revival of the Mass of Angels.

    ReplyDelete